I love the fall in Michigan, the maple tree and sugar maple tree which has different colors like red,yellow.Sometime it has a brown leaves you could see. One of my favorite seasons is fall. The cool breeze and sometime it is snowy in early or mid Fall which sucks.
- A mom, a wife. Likes to travel and enjoys great food. Likes to take photos and a tea lover. Allergic to cats and dogs, still survived having one cat at home.
- ► 2016 (48)
- ► 2015 (70)
- ► 2014 (146)
- Importance of using banners
- Why I don't go in Shopping during Black Friday
- Travel Perks for Atlantic City Holidays
- Lovely Marseille, France
- Activities for Family and Children in Lanzarote
- Why You Need CPA?
- Photography:Can you do this?
- 6 Interesting Things to Do On Holiday in Lanzarote...
- Moving To Canada: The Best Neighbourhoods for New ...
- Outdoor Gifts Ideas for Christmas
- Vodafone Family Plan for Big Talkers
- Where to Stay in Barbados
- Use Corporate Coach Hire for Your Next Business Tr...
- Why to Get a Holiday Rental in New Zealand
- A Weekend in Madrid
- Two Mobile Plans for Families on a Budget
- Animals Photography: Dogs, Elephant and Camel in...
- 5 of the Safest Places to Live in America
- Discover the locals of New Caledonia
- Celebrating Thanksgiving
- Be Safe While Exploring the Liverpool Rent Market
- Why Barcelona?
- Phone Cameras on the Rise
- The importance of Buying a Leather Briefcase
- Top Three European Skiing Excursions
- South Carolina Vacation
- 4 Common Pitfalls to Avoid with Wedding Photograph...
- Memories to keep: 5 Family Photoshoot Ideas
- Travelentz Gadgets: Bose SoundLink Mini Bluetooth...
- What to Pack for an Australian Outback Camping Tri...
- Five Tips for Traveling on a Budget
- Hiking up North Michigan
- When the best time to introduce your child to musi...
- Fall-Kids Photography
- Most Common Mistakes Photographers Make
- Seven Reasons to Holiday in France
- Fall in Michigan
- ▼ November (37)
- ► 2012 (184)
Powered by Blogger.