Disclosure: I received a FairWind FWPC6L Pressure Cooker for the purpose of this review. This post was made possible by Mom Spark Media: All opinion are mine.
Perhaps you ask yourself why you should buy the FairWind pressure cooker if you don't really cook often.
This is my first time to have a pressure cooker so I don't have any idea how to used it nor the cooking time. I tried the rice and happy with the results then I donated my rice cooker to save some space in my kitchen.
Worth Every dime:
I was been eyeing to buy a pressure cooker and I'm glad I had a chance to review the product in exchange my honest review. Actually, I received the product last year and I only got a chance to used last week during snow days.Seriously, its impressive and I amaze how the fairWind pressure cooker save my time.
The functions I've been enjoying and I used often.
3. slow cooker
Chili Beef Bean Soup Recipe:
- 2 garlic
- 1 onion
- 2 tablespoon oil
- 1 cup dried bean
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 can diced tomato, undrained
- 1 can tomato sauce
- 1 Jalapeno
- 4 cups water
1. Set your pressure cooker in Steam,you don't need to cover. Heat the oil, saute garlic until it turns brown then add the onion until it soft, add the beef, stir until the meat turns browned.
2. Add the water, and the remaining ingredients.
3. Lock the lid and make sure it is locked and pressed the functions Beans/Chili.Do not open when you don't hear the sound. Make sure it is off before you open the lid.
4. Wait when you hear the sounds of your pressure cooker and you know its done. Enjoy!
The rice was cooked the way I wanted and the soup was just right.The first food I made was chili/bean.Yay! it was my first time to cooked in pressure cooker and I'm satisfied with the outcome. The dried beans that I forgot to soaked overnight was cooked just within an hour.
The manual is not informative and I think they can do a better job explaining about all the key functions and estimating time cooking.
Disclaimer: Overall I'm impress with the pressure cooker and I am happy to have a chance to review the product.
Disclosure: I received a FairWind FWPC6L Pressure Cooker for the purpose of this review. This post was made possible by Mom Spark Media: All opinion are all mine.