Last year was a big jump for us. Travelentz awarded a Gold membership and after our vacation last December we're officially in a Platinum membership which will expired this February. I hope to travel before the membership expired and experience all the perks of being a Platinum member.
Being a Marriot Rewards Program is so good. The perks they offered is fair enough to the member. We're been quite a Gold Member for a while so I enjoyed the perks:
- Free Fast internet Connection- I can blog even i'm on vacation. Internet connection is fast.
- Free Room Upgrades-My family is been upgraded all the time in a deluxe room or suite room if it is available with the breathtaking view.
- Free Bottled of water
- Free Breakfast- If you're lucky you can get once in a while.
- Discounts available on a certain days.
How Did we get our Gold Membership:
We got the Gold membership through the nights they stayed during:
- Weekend Getaways
- Road trip
- Marriott Rewards Credit Card
- Business Trip
According to their website to get a Gold Exclusive Offers- To be qualified as a gold members you need to stay 50 qualifying nights in their Hotel and Resorts:
- Free Internet Access
- Complimentary Room Upgrade
- Guaranteed room type
- Continental breakfast, light snacks and beverages in the Lounge for members and one guest (excludes resorts)
- Free local phone & and free local fax
- Discounted long-distance phone calls
- Hertz #1 Gold membership25% bonus on points for stays
- Gold customized rewards
How about you? What kind of travel rewards program you use?