Sometimes, when the idea of taking a trip comes to mind, we immediately think of tropical locations or foreign countries. The history, beauty, and culture of America should never be overlooked, though -- especially on the East Coast, which is where it all began. In the span of a weekend, you could visit Washington, D.C.; Philadelphia; and New York City, getting the chance to absorb some of the country's most historical settings, enjoy bustling cities, try great food, and see amazing sights.
- A mom, a wife. Likes to travel and enjoys great food. Likes to take photos and a tea lover. Allergic to cats and dogs, still survived having one cat at home.
- ► 2016 (48)
- ► 2015 (70)
- ► 2014 (146)
- The More You Read, The More Of A Master Of HVAC Yo...
- Surveillance Your Ex To Protect Your Kids
- What is a Vacation Clubs?
- Christmas Fun Things to do and see at Gaylord Opr...
- The History of America in a Three-City Trip
- Regarding Security, We've Got You Covered
- Give the Gift of Travel in Style to Your Favorite ...
- Top 3 Places to go USA Bike Riding
- Travelentz Gadgets: Chromebook Acer
- Sail the Open Seas in a Solar Powered Boat!
- Digital Recorder
- Enjoy Your Vacation by Renting a Car
- South Carolina: Day tour at Fort Sumter National M...
- Buy Wholesale
- Getting Off the Beaten Track in Sydney
- ▼ December (15)
- ► 2012 (184)
Powered by Blogger.