“Spring is nature’s way of saying, ‘Let’s party!’” – Robin Williams-
Last week Little Travelentz has school spring break for a week and my husband and I decided to go in Gatlinburg,Tn with my in-laws. Our first choice was to stay in Gatlinburg,Tennessee area but the hotel we wanted that has indoor pool and jacuzzi is full so we ended up in Pigeon forge.
We stayed a day in Gatlinburg area and explore by foot. Too many things to see so little time so we all agreed what we wanted to see and where we going. We kinda work with my in-laws health condition when they want to eat and sit we all do so they won't get tired that much and enjoy the day.
At the Smoky Mountain National Park
- Is a mountain resort city in Sevier County, Tennessee, United States and its a entryway to the Smoky Mountain National Park.
- You can explore downtown Gatlinburg by foot or trolley.
Things to do and see in Gatlinburg:
There are so many things to do and see for all ages. It comes down to personal preferences. This is our second visit in Gatlinburg so we just savor the day with the family.
- Smoky Mountain National Park-We decided to go hiking in Little River were my in-laws go with us. It's a short walk and we choose this for everybody's benefit.We see a little bit of Smoky Mountain and we still plan to go back if given a chance.
- Downtown Gatlinburg-You can explore downtown by foot or trolley. So many things to see and has a unique shop.
Most Popular to do in Gatlinburg:
When you are visiting new place its very common to check out what's the most popular to see around the area and usually that's how my husband and I goes if interest us.Considering my daughter as of now has no say since she is still 5 years old but we try to encourage her to speak up what she wants to see and show to her the brochure of attraction to give an idea.
- Hiking: My family likes to do nature so its in our top priority.
- Independent restaurant: This is how we dine-in the restaurant.
- Shopping: They have unique shopping store in Gatlinburg so its fun to window shopping. You never know what treasure you can find.
- Aquarium:Gatlinburg has a nice aquarium but we never visited yet there.
- Ole Smoky Tennessee Moonshine: My husband favourite place to go.
Sure we have a great Spring break with the family. It was a great week for all of us, to relax and savor each day with each other's company.