Bahamas is a country that you might want to explore if you have a chance. When Travelentz have had a chance to visit the place we decided to book the historical tour so we have better understanding of a country and so glad we made the right decision.
There are different routes of historical tour-One of our itinerary were to visit the Queen's Staircase. It so sad it was pouring already so we did not stayed long as I expected,still I manage to took some photos even it was rainy. The tour guide continue to explain to us the history of Queen's Staircase.
About Queen's Staircase:
- They said it has 65 steps, one of the major landmark that is located in the Fort Fincastle Historic Complex in Nassau.
- Great for Photography
- Between 1793 & 1794 slaves on the island carved the steps out of the limestone, 102 feet height, to honor Queen Victoria’s 65 year long reign.
Best way to visit the Queen's Staircase:
- You can visit the Queen's Staircase by yourself.
- Book a guided historical tour.
How to get there:
- If you're more adventurous you can do walking and get lost-just be careful when crossing the road.
- Car Rental is your other option to see the area.
- Book a guided tour-If you're like us who wants convenience and have a toddler, you might consider booking a tour.