Cropping Travel Videos with Movavi Video Editor
Although often underrated, cropping your travel videos is an extremely useful way to edit them. Whenever you ‘crop’ a travel video to delete some of the outer parts of the video, you will be reframing the photo and could make the main subject more prominent. On top of that you could also use cropping to alter the aspect ratio and dimensions so that it fits into different frame sizes.
If you want to try to crop one of your travel videos the one thing that you’ll need is a video editor. It would be worth your while to give Movavi Video Editor a try as it will make it easy for you to do so while also previewing the results at the same time. In fact if you want to get started you can do so right now by following these steps:
- Launch Movavi Video Editor and select ‘Create project in full feature mode’ in the main menu.
- Click on the ‘Add Media Files’ button and select the travel video that you want to crop.
- Click on the video once it appears in the ‘Timeline’.
- Press the ‘Crop’ button and resize and position the rectangle in the ‘Preview Window’ to define the new frame area.
- If you want to maintain the same aspect ratio as the original video, click the ‘Constrain proportions’ box to check it.
- Click ‘Apply’ when you are satisfied with how the frame appears in the ‘Preview Window’.
- Click ‘Export’ to save your video.
Considering there is nothing complicated about using Movavi Video Editor to crop your video, you should be done fairly quickly. It would help to experiment with it a little bit however, so that you get a feel for how reframing the video can transform its appearance and alter its perspective. Be creative when you’re experimenting, and you’ll soon see some amazing results.
Furthermore you will probably want to spend some time trying out the other features in Movavi Video Editor as well. With them you could edit your travel video by trimming out unwanted segments, merging clips together, applying special effects and filters, enhancing the video quality, inserting animated transitions, adding audio tracks, including customizable text fields, or even regulating and transforming the audio.
Suffice to say Movavi Video Editor will equip you with a range of tools that can help you make sure your video turns out perfectly and in precisely the way that you want it to. The fact of the matter is that all of its features are designed to be easy to use, so you will find that using them isn’t any more difficult than it was to crop your video.